Relationships based on trust and Commitment
to optimize business between French and Iranian companies over time
L’Iran at a
a step ahead in Iran
OUR MULTIDISCIPLINARY TEAM
IN TEHERAN AND PARIS
EXAMPLES OF RECENT WORK FOR CLIENTS
IN THE IRANIAN MARKET :
- Investments: compliance audit in connection with international provisions applicable to investors in Iran, in particular i) analysis of investments in specific sectors such as telecoms, construction, energy infrastructure, retail, software distribution, financial services, etc., ii) compliance audit of different stakeholders (final clients, agents, distributors, target companies in connection with potential acquisitions) and of their board members and shareholders.
- Provided assistance to clients with regard to positions adopted by international banks.
- Advised an independent bank in connection with the expansion of its activities in Iran.
- Provided assistance on structuring investments in order to benefit from the protection provided by the Law on Encouragement and Protection of Foreign Investment (FIPPA).
- Identified solid and legally binding opportunities for our clients in relation to the growth of their activities in Iran.
- Provided assistance in setting up the Iran offices of French and regional subsidiaries.
- Provided advice on labor law, social security law, drafting contracts, formulating and putting in place expatriate programs for French and Spanish employees.
- Evaluated tax consequences in relation to French and/or Iranian tax legislation.
- Adapted contracts to Iranian legislation (localization) taking into account specific international regulatory requirements and including snap-back provisions (in the event that sanctions are reinstated).
- Negotiated a variety of commercial contracts related to sales, supply chains, rentals, investments and other agreements.
- Advised on putting in place software protection in Iran.