Within our Public - Regulatory - Environment team, Claude-Annick Tissot is more specifically responsible for the preparation and drafting of the application and deals of the Firm with government departments, national or local public institutions, local authorities in the matter of Invitations to Tender relating to legal assistance missions, legal advice and litigation.
She notably was Parliamentary Secretary to the National Assembly, as well as Advisor of Paris and Regional Advisor of Ile-de-France.
Her experiences as Deputy of the Mayor of Paris, Vice President of the Regional Council of Ile-de-France but also President of the Ile-de-France Public Procurement Board allowed her to develop strong skills in procurement law and complex public contracts.
Graduated of the Institute of Political Sciences in Paris in social and solidarity economy, her practice includes assisting non-profit organizations.
- Public - Regulatory - Environment
- Master 2 in Economics and Management "Public
Graduated of the Institute of Political Sciences in Paris in social an solidarity economy
Graduated of the CELSA SORBONNE - University Sorbonne - Paris IV in communication of local authorities
French I English I German
- Member of the Association des anciens élèves de l'Institut d'Etudes Politiques de Paris
- Member of the Association Française des Femmes Juristes
- Member of the Association des Juristes et Entrepreneur(e)s
- Member of the Association des Cadres de l'Industrie Pharmaceutique