Within our team of Litigation, Arbitration & White collar Crime, she advises French and foreign clients in litigation, especially on matters involving insurance and commercial issues. She works on matters related to industrial risks, serial claims or personal injury.
She was admitted to the Paris Bar in 2018 and joined August Debouzy the same year.
Before joining August Debouzy, she worked as a legal counsel for two years in a French insurance company in civil liability and industrial risks.
She graduated from the University of Paris Dauphine in insurance law (Master II degree and Diploma of the Paris Insurance Institute).
- Litigation - Arbitration - White Collar Crime
- Banking & Insurance
- University degree from the Insurance Institute of Paris Dauphine, University of Paris Dauphine, 2017
- Master's degree in Insurance Law, Insurance Institute of Paris Dauphine, University of Paris Dauphine, 2017
- Master I Fundamental Private Law, University of Grenoble Alpes, 2015
Admission to the Bar
French | English | Spanish | Chinese
- International association of Insurance Law (AIDA)
- Young AIDA
- Association of Insurance and Reinsurance Lawyers (AJAR)
- Finalist of the Association Contest for Eloquence and Insurance (ALEA) in 2017
- Best Writing Award from the Association's Eloquence and Insurance Contest (ALEA) in 2017