Sandy Matthews was admitted to the Paris Bar in 2011 and joined August Debouzy in May 2013.
Sandy graduated from the Institut d’Etudes Politiques (IEP) and the Institut d’Etudes du Travail in Lyon, France. She has been able to use her dual background to advise French and foreign clients in a variety of areas.
Within our Labour and Employment Law team, she is mainly involved in individual and collective labour disputes. She also provides advisory support on individual and collective labour relations.
- Master’s degree (Master II) in Labour law, Institut d’Etudes du Travail (IETL) in Lyon, 2008
- Bachelor’s degree (Licence) in Law, University of Lyon, 2007
- Institut d’Etudes Politiques (IEP) in Lyon, 2005
Admitted to the barParis, 2011
French I English
- External training for clients
- Training courses as part of the “Master II in Business Law” program at the University of Paris Est Créteil