Émilie Lecomte was admitted to the Paris Bar in 2009. She joined August Debouzy’s Tax group in January 2013. Previously, Emilie worked as a Tax associate for three years for a French Business Law Firm, with an international network.
She advises French and foreign companies, as well as corporate groups, on the day-to-day management of their tax matters: tax audits, reorganizations, implementation and monitoring of tax consolidation, intra-group flows management, implementation and monitoring of the transfer pricing policy, implementation of stock-option plans or profit-sharing plans, foreign implementation and PEs issues. Emilie has also a significant experience in the management of tax audits and tax litigations.
Moreover, she regularly advises individuals in real estate and wealth tax matters: inheritance/gift tax, wealth tax, holding/acquisition of real estate in France and employees’ benefits.
Finally, Emilie regularly works on sponsorship tax issues (charities / endowment funds).
Emilie was appointed as the IBA National Reporter for France in 2018 and 2019.
- Banking & Insurance
- Luxury & Retail
- Master's degree in International taxation from the University of Paris II-Panthéon Assas/ H.E.C., 2007
- Master's degree in Corporate taxation, from the University of Paris IX-Dauphine, 2006
- Master's degree in Business law and taxation, from the University of Paris II-Panthéon Assas, 2005
- Diploma from the Business Law Institute of the University of Paris II-Panthéon Assas, 2005
Admitted to the Bar
- Paris, 2009
French I English I German
- Member of the International Bar Association (IBA)
- Member of the International Fiscal Association (IFA)