Mary-Daphné Fishelson holds the specialty in employment law. She assists and advises French and international companies, groups of companies particularly in case of restructuring operations, mergers, acquisition ,redundancies .She assists and advises in the day to day management of individual or collective relations. She acts before all courts in labour law disputes.
She has acquired an experience in governance issues (Code of Ethics, Corporation Social Responsibility-CSR-, promotion of diversity….).
She assists and advises Managers/Officers.
Mary-Daphné Fishelson was the co-founder of Thomas&Associés law firm in 1978, she was a partner of Lefevre Pelletier&Associés (2000-2010) and LaGaranderie law firm (2011-2015).
Mary-Daphné Fishelson has joined our firm as Senior Counsel in 2016.
She participated as an Expert appointed by the European Council, in the drafting the law on the profession of Lawyers for the Russian Federation and for the Russian Serbia Republic (Srpska);
She has acquired a recognized experience in equine law and Sport law.
- Luxury & Retail
- Law degree, University Paris II, 1973
- B.A., Melbourne University, 1971
Admitted to the Bar
- Paris, 1975
French I English I Russian I German (notions) I Italian (notions)
- Secretary General of the Institute for the Rule of Law the UIA, former Secretary general of the UIA
- Director of the French Women Lawyers Association (former Chair)
- Co-founder of the Women Directors Federation
- Expert of the French Institute of International Legal Experts (IFEJI)
- Expert member to the PECO committee of the European Bars Council (CCBE)
- Member of Avocial (former member of the board)
- Member of the Institute of Equine Law (former member of the board)
- President of the examiners panel for the CAPA exam (to the professional lawyers)
- Former member of the National Bar Council
- Former member of the Paris Bar Council
- Former Chair of the UIA Labor law Commission
- Former director of the CREPA, the FIFPL
- King's College - London University
- Paris X - Nanterre University
- Training School for lawyers
- Mary-Daphné Fishelson speaks in seminars, training courses