As part of our Labour and Employment team, Aurélie advises French and foreign clients on issues related to employment law and social security law. She mainly assists companies with their reorganization projects.
Aurélie was admitted to the Paris Bar in 2014 and joined August Debouzy in 2017.
She graduated from the University of Paris II Panthéon-Assas and has great expertise in employment law.
- Employment law and social security law
- PhD (Doctorat) in Private Law, University of Paris II Panthéon-Assas, 2012
- Master of Research degree (Master 2) in Business Law, University of Paris II Panthéon-Assas, 2011
- Professional Master’s degree (Master 2) in Labour Relations Law and Practice, University of Paris II Panthéon-Assas, 2010
Admitted to the Bar
- Paris, 2014
French I English
- Association of graduates of the Master’s degree in Labour Relations Law and Practice