Aurélien Mittelette was admitted to the Paris Bar in 2023 and joined the Restructuring group of August Debouzy's Corporate department the same year.
He assists French and foreign companies with preventive measures and insolvency proceedings as well as business litigation matters.
He holds a master’s degree (Master 2) in “Company Law”, “Business Law” course, from the University of Picardie Jules Verne and is now a lecturer in insolvency law (distressed companies) at the same university (in Master 1 and Master 2) as well as at the University of Paris 1 Panthéon Sorbonne (in Master 1).
- Master’s degree (Master 2) in “Company Law”, “Business Law” course, University of Picardie Jules Verne [Top of the year/Magna cum laude] - 2020/2021
- University degree (DU) in “Domestic and International Arbitration Law”, University of Montpellier [Vice-top of the year/ Magna cum laude] - 2020/2021
- University degree (DU) in “Insolvency law” (distressed companies), University of Paris 1 Panthéon Sorbonne [Magna cum laude] - 2019/2020
ADMITTED TO THE BAR
French | English
- “Weakening of the principle of subsidiarity of the AGS in receivership and judicial liquidation: absence of a priori control of the unavailability of funds”, rev. droit du trav. 2023, no. 10, p. 628.
- “Professional recovery: the reform of the law on guarantees to the rescue of the guarantor of an erased debt?”, LPA, February 4, 2021, no. 25, p. 19.