Claire-Lisa joined our Labour and Employment Law team in January 2018 as an associate.
She graduated from the Universities of Paris II Panthéon-Assas and Paris I Panthéon-Sorbonne.
She provides advisory and litigation support on issues related to individual and collective labour relations.
- Employment law and social security law
- Master's degree (Master 2) in Labour Law, University of Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne, 2014-2015
- Master's degree (Master 1) in Employment Law, University of Paris 2 Panthéon-Assas, 2013-2014
Admitted to the bar
- Paris, 2018
French I English
- Former lecturer in Collective Labour Relations for “Master 1” students of the Law School of Paris Descartes University (from January 2016 to January 2017)
- Former lecturer in Individual Labour Relations for “Licence” students of the Law School of Paris Nanterre University (from September to December 2018)