August Debouzy assists Tiger Global Management in the framework of its minority investment to the capital of the Ankorstore Society
Corporate Employment Litigation - Arbitration - White Collar Crime Technologies - Media - IP Tax Competition - Consumer - Distribution | 26/05/21 | 1 min. | Julien Aucomte Florence Chafiol Philippe Lorentz Cen Zhang Leslie Ginape Maxime Legourd Diane Reboursier Marie Valentini Laure Arnon-Duquesnoy Franck Gapenne Elie Bétard Aurélien Micheli Myles Begley Alexandra Berg-Moussa
August debouzy accompanied Tiger Global Management, an American investment fund active in the field of new technologies, as part of his minority investment in the capital of Ankorstore, a market for connecting independent brands and merchants.
Tiger Global Management participated, alongside Bain Capital Ventures and historic shareholders of Ankorstore (Global Founders Capital, Index Ventures, Alven and Aglaé Ventures), in a fundraiser (Series B) totalling €84 million. This new fundraising will further accelerate the development of Ankorstore, which now has 5,000 brands and 50,000 retailers located in 14 European countries.
The international firm Gunderson Dettmar aslo accompanied Tiger Global Management on aspects of U.S law and Jones Day advised Ankorstore as part of a fundraising.
August Debouzy acted as Tiger Global Management's advice.
August Debouzy's team was composed of:
- In corporate: Julien Aucomte (partner), Maxime Legourd (lawyer) and Myles Begley (lawyer)
- In dispute resolution: Marie Valentini (counsel)
- In tax law: Philippe Lorentz (partner), Elie Betard (senior lawyer) and Franck Gapenne (lawyer)
- In financing: Leslie Ginape (lawyer)
- In social law: Diane Reboursier (counsel)
- In competition and distribution law: Alexandra Berg-Moussa (partner) and Aurelien Micheli (lawyer)
- In IT and data: Florence Chafiol (partner), Laure Arnon-Duquesnoy (lawyer) and Cen Zhang (lawyer)
About Tiger Global Management
Founded in 2001, Tiger Global Management is an American investment fund particularly active in the field of new technologies, software, consumption and payment methods. Tiger Global Management is based in New York and has affiliated offices in Hong Kong, Beijing and Singapore, amoung others.