If Artifical Intelligence wasn’t born yesterday, the recent success of Chat GPT demonstrates its ever-growing influence and the need to develop its legal framework.On today’s episode, Senior Counsel Marc Mossé talks about:
- the definition of AI and the two approaches to regulate it ;
- the European Union’s AI regulation draft and its most salient provisions ;
- how to address the issue as an organization ;
- the importance of documentation whether you’re a provider or a user of AI ;
- how the EU can benefit from its upcoming regulation to become a leader in the field.